Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Hello all, and thank you soooo much for the nice warm welcome you have given me. You all make me feel...loved. I know alot of you already from my daughter's blog, dragonfly. I love reading all your comments....especially about my wonderful grandson. Isn't he adorable! Sound like a grandma don't I. I think I was born to be a grandma and a crazy one at that!
Are alot of you stay home moms? I was when my kids were small....a hundred years ago. I think I'm finding it hard to figure out what to write and also finding time between, work, housework, church functions and of course, talking with my daughter on the internet and watching my grandson grow up on it. Speaking of church functions....I'm suppose to be a church for praise team practice 5 minutes ago! To all of you, thanks again for visiting me. :)

3 comments:

Suz said...

Not a stay-at-home mom at all, but it's still hard to find things to write about :-) Welcome to the Web!

Gabriel said...

Once again, welcome to blogland!

Regards from an Argentine living in Canada...

Rose Daughter said...

Hey Crazy Grandma, definately cool to read your blog, gotta post on mine today, We've been so busy and crazy around here lately.

yep I'm a stay at home mom, though I'm not going to be one forever.